Mel Gibson net worth is $425 million as he is the very well known action hero of Hollywood industry. He is also known as a comedian, producer and filmmaker. He has started his career with stage shows and got so much fame. His theater show list includes Le Chateau d’Hydro-Therapie Magnetique, The Hostage, Once in a Lifetime, Romeo and Juliet, Waiting for Godot and many more. He appeared in various television series and got so much fame.
Famous director Peter Weir cast him in his film World War I in 1981 which was his debut movie. He got so much fame with roles of Martin Riggs in Lethal Weapon buddy cop film and Mad Max post-apocalyptic series. He got critically fame with World War I, later he appeared in various blockbuster movies like Braveheart, The Passion of the Christ, Apocalypto, The Man Without a Face, James Bond and many more. He also made his brilliant performances in comedy shows like Maverick and What women Want.
Mel Gibson net worth led him to make so many properties in big cities like California, Malibu, Costa Rica and many more. He has a good collection of cars like Smart Car, Lexus LS600 and 2008 Masarati. He loves to travel country to country in his private jet named Gulfstream V.
How Much Rich Mel Gibson Is And What Are His Activities?
Mel Gibson is among the richest celebrities of America. He has an attractive net worth of $425 million. He earned all of money with his acting and production career. He is not only a famous actor of Hollywood industry but also a philanthropist. He donated million of money to different charitable foundations. He supports Fares, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Healing The Children and EI Mirador Basin Project foundations.
He loves to spend time on his private island with family. His favorite hobby is Hypnotherapy.
Bio Data Of Mel Gibson:
- Full Name: His full name is Mel Colm-Cille Gerard Gibson.
- Date Of Birth: He was born on 3rd January, 1956.
- Birth Place: He was born in Peekskill, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: He has a nationality of Australia and United States.
- Marital Status: He is divorced.
- Height: His height is 5 feet 9¾ inches in 1.77 meter.
- Occupation: He is actor, producer and film director.
- Zodiac Sign: His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Ethnicity: His ethnicity is Irish.
- Weight: His weight is 175 lbs in 79 kg.
- Children: He has 8 children named Hannah, Louis, Lucia, Edward, Willie, Milo, Christian and Tommy.
Mel Gibson Relationship and Lifestyle:
Mel Gibson was married to Robyn Moore in 1980 but got divorced in 2006. He also married to Oksana Grigorieva but their marriage split due to some personal reasons. He is now single. Mel Gibson is living a very simple but luxurious lifestyle.
How Much Mel Gibson Earns Yearly?
Mel Gibson net worth is $425 million and his all source of income is acting career.