Sheryl Crow net worth is $40 million. She is a very well-known and popular actress, singer and song-writer of America. She is a brilliant celebrity of Hollywood industry who gained so much fame in a very short time period. She gives many music releases in folk, pop, blues, rocks and country. She released about 8 studio albums, one live album, two compilations and numbers of film soundtracks. Her exceptional voice made her successful in a very short span of career. She won many Grammy Awards and got 32 nominations. She gave her voice for Don Henley, Bob Dylan, Tina Turner, Stevie Nicks and Belinda Carlisle.
Sheryl Crow is much rich and highest paid actress and singer of America. She got so much popularity with her career. She earned massive amount of wealth through her career. She sold about 17 million albums in U.S and 50 million albums worldwide. She owns a luxury mansion in Los Angeles while she drives Bluetec Mercedes Benz in white color.
How Much Rich Sheryl Crow Is And What Are Her Activities?
Sheryl Crow is known to be as a demanding pop singer. She also worked as an actress and appeared in many television series. Her debut TV show Cop Rock was released in 1990 and later she appeared in numbers of television shows like Fairway to Heaven, One Tree Hill, 30 Rock, Hannah Montana, GCB, The Voice: Season 4, Saturday Night Live and Cougar Town. She also performed in three films like 54 which was released in 1998, The minutes Man in 1999 and De-Lovely in 2004.
Sheryl Crow does charity also and strongly supporting the some of charitable foundations. She supports Aid still Required, Andre Agassi Foundation for Education and Children Mending Hearts.
Bio Data Of Sheryl Crow:
- Full Name: Her full name is Sheryl Suzanne Crow.
- Date Of Birth: She was born on February 11, 1962.
- Birth Place: She was born in Kennett, Missouri, United States.
- Nationality: She has a nationality American.
- Marital Status: She is single.
- Height: Her height is 5 feet 3 inches in 1.61 meter.
- Occupation: She is actress, singer and song-writer.
- Zodiac Sign: Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Ethnicity: Her ethnicity is English, Welsh, Scottish and German.
- Weight: Her weight is 116 lbs in 53 kg.
- Children: She has two children named Steven and Levi James.
Sheryl Crow Relationship and Lifestyle:
Sheryl Crow was in relationship with actor Owe Wilson and then Lance Armstrong. She adopted one child named Wyatt Steven Crow in 2007 and in 2010 she adopted another baby boy named Levi James crow. She is still living a single lifestyle.
Sheryl Crow lifestyle is very luxurious. She seems to be on vacations with children on the beaches of Venice.
How Much Sheryl Crow Earns Yearly?
Sheryl Crow net worth is $40 million while she earned all of her wealth from singing and acting career.