Net Worth of Warren Buffet and Lifestyle:
Another the most successful investor in the 20th century after Bill Gates and Carlos Slim. He is also in the top 10 richest people of the world as he is an American magnate and an investor. He is also known as the “Wizard of Omaha” or “ Oracle of Omaha”. In April 11, 2012, he was diagnosed with a prostate cancer, but now he successfully completed his treatment.
How Rich Warren Edward Buffet is and what are his Activities?
The net worth of Warren Edward Buffett is US $67 billion. He is a CEO and one of the largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway. He ranked as third in the list of the wealthiest people around the world in 2015 and he ranked as a richest person in 2008. He has a great diversity in his business like his business holds media, energy, insurance, food and beverage industries. He donates about $30 million for the charity purposes.
Bio data of Warren Edward Buffet:
- Date of Birth: he was born on 30 August, 1930 in Omaha.
- Age: now he is 85 years old.
- Source of Wealth: the source of wealth is Berkshire Hathaway and Self made.
- Residence: his residence is in Omaha.
- Citizenship: he is the citizen of the United States.
- Marital Status: he is widowed in 2004 but he remarried in @006. His first spouse is Susan Buffett and now his second spouse is Astid Menks.
- Children: he has 3 children named as Susan Alice Buffett, Howard Graham Buffett, and Peter Andrew Buffet.
- Education: he did his masters is economic and alma mater from University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Columbia Business School.
- Position: he is the CEO and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway.
What is the lifestyle of Warren Buffett?
The amazing fact about Warren Buffett is that he is thrifty. He is a billionaire bit he still spends his money economically. His lifestyle is quite simple and easy. According to him “Standard of living is not equal to the cost of living”. And he advises to the youngsters to avoid credit cards. Because the interest on the credit cards means you are losing your money.
He loves to watch sports on television and eat simple junk food. He loves to eat food from Mcdonald’s hamburgers and cherry coke.
He loves his job and his standards of living as well.
He is living in a house with 5 bedrooms in Omaha. He lives in this house from last 55 years and he bought it in 1958 in $31,500. According to him the extra rooms in his house don’t create any difference to him. His house named as Nebraska House.
He also has a mansion named as laguna Beach Mansion, which is about 1.1 million. This mansion is located in California and it is designed with luxury and comfortable technologies.
He drives a simple Linclon Town car.
He has his private jet as well.
How much Warren Buffett earns daily?
He earns $37 million daily and about 1.57 million dollars per hour each day.